Clewiston on Lake Okeechobee provides a range of activities for the ultimate vacation. Find out about the history of the area at the Clewiston Museum and on the airboat and land tours that begin in town. For serious anglers and those just starting out, visit the popular Roland Martin Marina and book a guided fishing tour for the best chance of a successful day of fishing on the lake. Golfers will appreciate the championship public golf course where you can rent clubs and practice your swing. Adventurous vacationers will find that Skydive Spaceland offers a training program to obtain a skydiving license for a thrilling experience.
- Big “O” Airboat Tours: Take an adventurous one-hour airboat tour on scenic Lake Okeechobee. Expect to see wildlife in their natural habitat including ospreys, alligators, pelicans, eagles and other tropical birds. 920 East Del Monte Avenue, Clewiston.
- Clewiston Golf Course: This par 72 championship 18-hole course is open year around. Rental clubs, a driving range and a practice green are onsite. 1200 San Luiz Avenue, Clewiston.
- Clewiston Museum: Learn about the history of the Lake Okeechobee area. Sugar cane, cattle, fossils, fishing, Seminole Indians, hurricanes and more. 109 Central Avenue, Clewiston.
- Sugarland Tours: Join a 4.5 hour agriculture and heritage tour for a visit to a sugarcane farm. Chew on sugarcane and learn about farming techniques. You will also find out about the history of the Lake Okeechobee area. Tours are run by the Chamber of Commerce. 109 Central Avenue, Clewiston.
- Guided Fishing Trips: Spend the day or stay over at Roland Martin Marina for largemouth bass, blue gill and speck fishing. Outstanding fishing guides will take you out on Lake Okeechobee. 920 East Del Monte Avenue, Clewiston.
- Skydive Spaceland: Have the adventure of a lifetime, even for first time skydivers. Participate in the Skydiver Training Program and earn your skydiving license in a week. 1090 Airglades Boulevard, Clewiston.
Jolly Roger Marina: Boat rentals, boat sales and service and dockage are available. Bait and tackle shop onsite. 1095 East Sugarland Highway, Clewiston.